Thursday, June 30, 2011

A-Z

Think of the places that you have been till date, or the people whom you have met till date, or the things that you enjoy doing or even the things that you hate doing, recall the instances that filled you with joy or even the instances that turned out to be heartbreaking, recall the song that is always in your cell phone’s playlist or a movie that you can watch for nth number of time. This blog is nothing but a collection of all such wonderful places, people, things and incidents in an A-Z form. The list is certainly not an exhaustive one, for the reason that I realized only while writing that had I put a hundred more things I still would have missed out on many. I just hope that if in future I venture into such an act again my list just continues to be a never-ending one. So here goes the list:-

Andres Iniesta.......for the most tragic as well as the most joyous moment of my “football viewing” career (the former refers to his goal against Chelsea in the Champions League semi-finals and the latter refers to his goal against the Dutch in the World Cup finals).
Balrampur.......for the countless memories associated with it.
City Montessori School.......for making me the nerd that I am today.
Delhi.......for the recurring feeling that I don’t belong to this place.
Engineers India Ltd.......for helping me to restore some faith in myself when everything seemed to be going a wrong way.
FIFA.......for being the awesome-est-est game in the world.
Gmail.......for reasons already stated in the previous blog.
HIMYM.......for the legen.....wait for it.....dary Barney Stinson.
IIT Roorkee.......for bestowing me with, undoubtedly, the four best years of my life.
June.......for the celebrations that it brings with it every time.
Kota.......for showcasing before me, for the first time in my life, a life-size     3-D picture of the world around.
My Dying Laptop.......for staying alive.
Music.......for always being there when no one else is.
Nothing Else Matters.......for those divine lyrics and music.
OED (Offshore Engineering).......for being the sole reason of my continued interest in the field of engineering.
Punjabi By Nature.......for the lunch that wasn’t just a lunch but an experience.
Q......Perhaps, for the reason that I coudn’t  think of anything with Q !!
Rohtang Pass.......for snow-snow-snow and some more snow and only white snow.
Shaktiman......for those awesome days when I planned to bunk the school to witness the heroics of Pandit Gangadhar Vidyadhar Mayadhar Omkarnath Shastri.
Tendulkar.......for everything that he has done for the game of Cricket.
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.......for an opportunity missed.
Video Games.......for my favourite characters Mario and Lugi.
World Cup’2011.......for We became the “World Champions”.
X–Men First Class.......for being the best X-Men movie till date.
Youtube.......for being the best thing ever after TV.
Zee Horror Show.......for being the only Horror Show to scare the hell out of me.

2 comments:

Rajat Verma said...

hmm...well thought out elements of ur life...but Q se bhi kuch socho miyaan...Quyamat movie...u guys had gone to watch it in Kota even though it was a bad copy of THE ROCK

Deekonomics said...

SO creative !!! :)